Finite Element Analysis
What is Finite Element Analysis?
Finite Element Analysis is a powerful and versatile technique for solving a variety of complex engineering problems such as:
- Design of Equipment and systems
- Analysis for stresses and deflections: static and dynamic
- Structural design and analysis
- Piping design and analysis.
- Thermal transients and steady state heat transfer analysis
- Thermal stress analysis
- Natural frequency and mode shape analysis
- Seismic, shock and vibration analysis
Thermodyne Engineering Ltd. is equipped with the high technological end software and have many years experience in the Finite Element Analysis, they can help you in solving your problems and provide solutions to weigh and material reduction, eliminating failures and making your product more competitive in the market.
Ask an Expert
Whatever your question, our experts will be able to help you determine the best solution for your needs.